Popular Posts – This Week
Popular Posts – All Time
- GoDaddy Reseller Review: Wild West Domains 1,927 view(s)
- Web Development Portfolio 1,729 view(s)
- Name.com Review 1,544 view(s)
- How to Give a Web Developer Limited Access to My Site? 768 view(s)
- Services 715 view(s)
- Jean says: Not so great has a similar experience to mine. When they failed to deliver they have several different versions as to why, but in fact they did nothing to recover my domain name which is now for sa...
- Tia Wood says: Jean, Thank you for your comment. This review was written in 2010 and reflects my opinion of my experiences with the company at the time. To answer your question about commercial postings, I am...
- Jean says: Your free advertising for name.com is as highly suspicious as your begging for money on internet.You are doing much more than just saying you think they are ok and the service you say you have rec...
- Anders says: A tutorial for affiliate lead sales would be nice. Set prices? Commission? How to secure the correct payment?
- Doug says: Seems to me the solution would be to use the plans of a reseller and then sell their products directly rather than count on random buys from a web search that lands on your page. People want to buy...
It’s very unlikely that you’ll make a lot of money by dabbling or by making “safe” purchases. Sure, if you have a long time horizon, you may create future value. That’s a gamble, although it may cost less up front.
Taking a leap in business is just that. It requires confidence, focus and determination. It demands a spirit that is determined to overcome all obstacles no matter what.