Popular Posts – This Week
- 10/17/09 – Domainer Quote – David Castello 1,704 view
- How to Give a Web Developer Limited Access to My Site? 762 views
- How to Find a Quality Web Designer or Web Developer in 8 Simple Steps 446 views
- 6 Website HotSpots You May Have Missed 430 views
- 38+ ‘Must Have’ WordPress Extensions for Domainers 348 views
Popular Posts – All Time
- 10/17/09 – Domainer Quote – David Castello 44,023 views
- How to Give a Web Developer Limited Access to My Site? 19,818 views
- How to Find a Quality Web Designer or Web Developer in 8 Simple Steps 9,902 views
- 38+ ‘Must Have’ WordPress Extensions for Domainers 7,769 views
- SEO Keyword Targeting: Keyword Types to Target in Search Engines Part II 4,378 views
- Dennis says: Great post. Agree with everything you wrote. Happy Thanksgiving Tia and Family, Dennis.
- Mano says: Tia, now I realize you're one trough cookie... Wish you the best.
- Kassey says: Thanks for the photo update. It's even more terrifying to imagine what happened. You are a strong woman. May God bless you and your children.
- Tia Wood says: Thank you, Tim, Vincent, Christian and Kassey. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. @Christian: It was in Lafayette in Macon County.
- Kassey says: Thank you for sharing your very personal experience during a disaster, Tia. It just reminds me to treasure friends and neighbors.
Pay Per Click advertising is an easy, quick way to monetize a domain. However, lead capture is an often overlooked monetization strategy with bigger payoffs.