Popular Posts – This Week
- 10/17/09 – Domainer Quote – David Castello 1,738 view
- How to Find a Quality Web Designer or Web Developer in 8 Simple Steps 675 views
- How to Give a Web Developer Limited Access to My Site? 567 views
- 38+ ‘Must Have’ WordPress Extensions for Domainers 457 views
- 6 Website HotSpots You May Have Missed 355 views
Popular Posts – All Time
- 10/17/09 – Domainer Quote – David Castello 42,504 views
- How to Give a Web Developer Limited Access to My Site? 19,088 views
- How to Find a Quality Web Designer or Web Developer in 8 Simple Steps 9,496 views
- 38+ ‘Must Have’ WordPress Extensions for Domainers 7,474 views
- SEO Keyword Targeting: Keyword Types to Target in Search Engines Part II 4,313 views
- Dennis says: Great post. Agree with everything you wrote. Happy Thanksgiving Tia and Family, Dennis.
- Mano says: Tia, now I realize you're one trough cookie... Wish you the best.
- Kassey says: Thanks for the photo update. It's even more terrifying to imagine what happened. You are a strong woman. May God bless you and your children.
- Tia Wood says: Thank you, Tim, Vincent, Christian and Kassey. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. @Christian: It was in Lafayette in Macon County.
- Kassey says: Thank you for sharing your very personal experience during a disaster, Tia. It just reminds me to treasure friends and neighbors.
A coup... Read More
Note: This was sent as a newsletter on November 13th. If you would like to subscribe, ... Read More
February 5th, 2014 will mark the 6th anniversary since what some unofficially dub "Super Tuesday", the ... Read More
My goal for 2013 is to make my content more informative, more researched, more in-depth and overall a resource entrepreneurs and d... Read More
Rick Schwartz sold Candy.com for $3 Million. I bet he thinks to himself the initial investment he made in that domain; how he face... Read More
If you feel overwhelmed at the daunting task of assembling the proper web talent for your web project then allow these simple tips... Read More
When it comes to web development you are more likely to succeed if you have all your ducks in a row. That is, if you stop looking ... Read More
2012 was an interesting year for me. Financially, it wasn't a bad year but introspectively it contained a lot of reflection, chang... Read More
I have experienced plenty over the past twelve years working with business owners and specifically working with domainers over the... Read More